Friday, November 5, 2010

One week!

I cannot believe that I can sit here and say that I will be seeing Idina in one week! It has felt like an eternity of waiting.

In one week we will be in Atlanta, most likely in our hotel room, and Samantha will be putting the finishing touches on the cupcakes we will attempt to deliver to Idina. It probably will be a big failure, but atleast we can say we tried!

I am not mentally prepared to have my mind blown quite yet.

Oh, and after seeing Wicked, my mother wants to get a pappillon and name her Elphaba, Elphy for short obviously. She kind of loves the name and the show. I tried to explain to her the differene it makes seeing the show with Idina and Kristin. The story is amazing in and of itself, but not just any talented performers could have made that show the success that it was. Idina is just so perfect.

Oh mylanta... One week. I cannot believe it. Only 4 more days of boring work until the big day. Mentally flipping out a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment