Saturday, November 13, 2010

Soooo... Currently heading back from Atlanta. No luck with the cupcakes. Pictures and further spy stories to come. Got her autograph but the picture went awry. She told me she would get a picture with me and these two college gals ( who I am sure k ow her only from Glee, which is fine. Whatever. Im not bitter. ) totally bogarted my shot. I did crazily have my had on her back for too long. Whoops. Too quick and I just went blank and couldn't say anything I wanted to say. Depressing. Maybe we will be besties next year. Ha. Did meet me a cute boy toy prospect at a second city party before Idina's convert. Long story. He wanted me.

New plan. Going to start filming myself singing songs from Wicked. I will put said videos on youtube and you followers will make those popular. My plan is to be Elphaba in the movie version. I think my story from rags to riches will be much better than if they just put Lea Michele in there. Sigh. I really just want to sing.

Pictures from the trip soon. Videos of me singing, most likely in my car, also soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment