Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Today.

Today is a day to blog if there ever was a day to blog. Did you see Oprah today? Wow, the most amazing thing in the entire world. Epic. I can only imagine Idina at home watching this with the little one.

All of that The Way We Were and nothing about the deleted and most important scenes? That movie inspires me in so many ways.

I need that design book for when I get money. I should probably give it ti Idina for the Festival of Lights that is approaching, oh, along with that green girls are hot coozy I got from the coke factory. Ha. Still funny. Streisand and I just connect. She just makes sense. Amazing. I give myself too much credit, alas, I am insane. Do we need to mention the lengths I go to for good stories?

1 comment:

  1. Morgan your Aunt Sandi in Dallas loves to read your blog! you bring sunshine into my days. Keep blogging!!!
    sandi

    ReplyDelete