Thursday, July 7, 2011

So, I used to blog a long time ago....


A long long time ago, I used to blog. I reconnected with an old friend and she mentioned how she has been doing a lot of blogging. She has an amazing and intricate blog, by the way, if you want to check it out... www.createliveblog.com

It started me thinking about how I used to blog. I realize that my blogs were all ridiculous and all Idina-centric... thus, the name of the blog, but it was really just my way of talking about things I care about in a way that makes sense to me. I never cared about grammar or spelling, I just wrote. I have this idea that I will write a book one day, but a Chelsea Handler type book, not a Twilight/Harry Potter one. The memoir books that I find to be most successful are the ones written as if the person is telling you the stories themselves. They are much more relate-able.

Back to Idina, I got a wee bit peeved with the woman after my nightmare cupcake journey to Atlanta. Yes, she brought it on stage, but no... I did not get to have my moment with her. I ask too much of my fake friends.

I have started rehearsing my Wicked role again. I am sure the part has been cast, but it doesn't hurt to know my stuff. I really do need to get those vocal lessons.

Brief catch-up: 9 to 5 in insurance, tired, home, saving, bakery, music, distance, and the moral of the story is... not much has changed. The characters and the back drop are different, but the story is still the same. Trying to stay positive and still having delusions of grandeur. I am here to say that those two life choices don't quite work together cohesively.

I think Idina secretly missed my blog. Whoops, and there I go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment