Monday, October 11, 2010

Although...

I decided to take a hiatus, I happened to be feeling a bit on the sad/depressed side, so I google-newsed Ms. Idina. It did make me feel a bit better so maybe I am not completely done with this blogging business. Did anyone think I really was?

Two things: I found that Idina is going to be on an episode of Wonder pets. I saw the clip of her as the queen of hearts and it was delightful. Second thing is the clip of Taye on Ellen. He was gushing about Walker and what not. Very cute.

So I babysat for a three year old. I thought I wanted kids and I still do, but sheesh it is work. I got bit and he had an accident and he fell and wouldn't stop crying until his aunt (Samantha) got there. Stressful. How do people do it? Every time he ate I thought he was going to choke. Children are so fragile.

Mad props to Idina. Although I am sure she has help, I still understand how she may not have time to go to a fan blog and/or meet someone at a random bar in the city. Duh.

So stressed lately. Need to refocus and snap out of my funk. Bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment