Friday, October 22, 2010

Concert...

So, last night we had pizza and watched Rent. It was quite fitting because all yesterday I kept saying... "This time three weeks from now we are going to be on the road to Atlanta!" And the road trip will include a lot of Rent music.

Let's do some quick math. If yesterday was three weeks to the day that we will be heading to Atlanta, then three weeks from right now we will be eating dinner and mentally preparing to have our minds blown! I am going to be so excited this time in three weeks!

I have been trying to come up with the perfect thing to say, if I get to have her sign something after the show. I am sure it won't happen because most likely she will need to get to the baby, but just in case... I want to be prepared. I can't figure out what will make her love me. Sigh.

The outfit is a whole other issue. I am stressing... but SO EXCITED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment