Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Birthday Thoughts...


Today is my Birthday. I have some thoughts that may or may not pertain to Idina.

I got tickets to the Atlanta show. I need to go. I hope to go. I must go. I will just have to make it work.

Awesome birthday presents this year. Including but not limited to: a few of Morgan's favorite things displayed in cookie. (Attached picture is just a sample of Samantha's insane talent.)

I was watching some video from the D.C. show. I was thinking about how amazing it was to see Idina sing with Marvin Hamlisch on the piano. She sang a Marvin Hamlisch song. I am surprised I didn't pee myself. I probably would have if it wasn't so hot and if I wasn't so dehydrated.

I am very annoyed that Idina's name keeps getting a red squiggly underneath it. It is not misspelled! It is throwing me off. Why is she not included in the dictionary yet? Hmf.

And Idina looked good in her blue dress. I wish she could wear green without people thinking she is channeling Elphaba. Dark hair looks good in green.

No comments:

Post a Comment