Saturday, July 31, 2010

Well...

Today we listened to the Glee and the Idina versions of Defying Gravity... I was all confused about what a high F was, so Tim got out his piano on his iPhone. I have no concept of music notes having anything to do with singing, so I had to hear both versions. I figured it out. I was just confused because the versions are so different and the note is on different words.

I am pretty sure I can hit a high F. I mean, if a piano can do it... I am sure I can figure it out.

Getting prepared for Atlanta. Samantha and I have the plan down. I am pretty pumped that a continental breakfast is involved. I hope there are waffles.

I am trying to think of what to wear. I wanted to wear the same thing as I wore to DC, but I realized that a November indoor concert will be quite different from a summer outdoor concert. Ugh, I think I am going to have to set aside money for a new outfit.

I was told that I repeat things and say it a lot louder and more exaggerated the second time. Rude, RUDE I tell you. I am noticing that I DO IT A LOT! I am annoying. Being called a female Jim Carrey today was not the highlight of my day...

1 comment:

  1. I didnt mean it in a bad way!!!! the repeating words or the jim carrey thing, ur crazy sounds, singing and dancing r the only things that get me through the day! dont know what I will do in germantown.

    ReplyDelete