Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Whoopsy...

I feel like I need to write double the Idina for today because... I missed yesterday. I was too tired to write an entry. When you are too tired to write a life entry that coincides with your random thoughts about Idina, that is when you know something ain't right.

Two things... Pistachio pudding is a very good Elphaba green. And, roughly 3.5 months until Atlanta. Hopefully that time will fly.

I listened to Wicked in my car today. I have random cd's in my player and it was interesting going from Wicked and kinda tearing up before I walked into work because apparently the song "For Good" makes me sad... and then listening to Rob Jungklas' new cd which is kind of dark in its own. I wouldn't think the two things would fit together in one days regiment of music, but it worked for the mood I have been in lately. Things aren't happy times people.

I miss singing Streisand and having fun at work. Sigh.

I will have to keep singin' in my head and maybe it'll pick up my spirits. Best time I had today was spending an hour in the box closet...

Anywho! Getting in one more Idina tid bit while I have the chance. I must know if she redeemed herself in front of Obama when she sang for him at the White House. Hopefully she will mention something in Atlanta. That story made me laugh. "I'm pregnant!" HA! I've told it to pretty much anyone who will listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment