Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Today Number One

Today was a pretty crappy day. I thought to myself a few times... "What would Idina do?" I wanted to quit my job, and I thought Idina probably would if she was me.

So, I considered it for a bit, but I came to the realization that Idina's life has probably been changed a lot since the baby came. She wouldn't just quit. She has a baby to take care of...

Speaking of her baby. I am so glad that someone finally had the balls to name their kid Walker. That Texas Ranger has seriously destroyed that adorable name. Now I have a good image instead of a pathetic one when I think of the name.

I think a lot about what I will name my future kids. Right now I am thinking of Evelyn. Not sure what I will name a boy. Maybe Chuck Norris?

No comments:

Post a Comment