Friday, August 6, 2010

Cast...

We cast our musical version of Rent today. Samantha plays... mimi, joann, and mark. I play... maureen, benny and angel. Tim plays collins. Justin plays roger. BAM! Quite the ensemble. Laura is really going to enjoy this...

Got hushed today at work. I was singing along with Idina's version of Funny Girl playing in my head, when out of nowhere one of the girls up front yells... "Morgan! Shhhh." I hate to hear the word SHHHH. Especially when I am in the middle of doing a pretty dang good job entertaining the world with my mad skillz. Rude.

Samantha lent me her Rent book. It is pretty amazing. I have to learn all of my lines for the 12th. Over the Moon is going to be a struggle. I hope Laura moos with me. I hope other people read this, because if not then this entire entry is directed at the only 3 people who read this here blog and they already know everything I am saying.

I am obsessed with my Pandora app on my phone. There is a Glee cast channel that has Idina's defying gravity on quite often. Not to mention a whole Idina channel. A whole Barbra channel. A Joni Mitchell channel. It is nuts.

Little fact of the day. I may or may not have recorded myself singing Defying Gravity while I was driving home today. Don't worry, I had my eyes on the road the whole time... but yes it happened. I immediately deleted all evidence. Next... Funny Girl. I might even post it on Youtube. HA. Probabaly not.

No comments:

Post a Comment