Saturday, August 21, 2010

Third Surgery.

Today my Mom had to undergo her third surgery. Her body was rejecting the spacers so they needed to take them out. Today is also my sister's birthday. I totes forgot to say happy birthday. Idina would never have done something so rude. Never.

I did, however, babysit my sister's dog for her last night and pick her up Chikfila to eat for her birthday breakfast. Would Idina do that? Probably. Or her assistant would. Sigh. I need mez an assistant.

Oh, cutest thing ever! I had to pick my sister's pup up from my grandma's last night and as we were riding home I was playing Glee and Chloe was singing right along with me. I mean, I am definitely way more talented than a chihuahua but I kinda think she was attempting to upstage me. She was trying to get pretty loud. Rudeness.

Does Idina's dog sing with her and Taye? Ugh. So many questions. Not enough time to blog about them. I bet some of these questions have been addressed on her fan site. I just dont't have time to be the super fan I'd so love to be. I AM a member of her fan club though. I have never been a member of a fan club. I don't know how I feel about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment