Thursday, August 26, 2010

YoLo...

I need to get some YoLo after work tomorrow. Dining with Monkeys wrote about it but I haven't read it yet. I bet the monkeys liked it. What kid wouldn't?

I hope we get tacos for lunch. Sushi Friday is out and cheese dip and tacos it is.

I am going to be so disappointed when I find out that Idina is one of those types that eats to live and doesn't live to eat like myself. I think it would be a deal breaker. Let's hope that doesn't happen. She just HAS to like food. Has to.

My day off today was lackluster. I did buy a plane ticket to New York. Going to see the brother and the sister and... Yeah. Sooo. Wooo!

I got a lecture from the Mom about my spending money on all of my traveling and shows (3rd row Idina in Atlanta. Ha) and yet I still constantly whine about not having any money and having to pay bills. Apparently my priorities are a little out of whack. Whoops.

Idina is singing Poker Face as I blog. This song is so absurd. Love to hear her say "bluffin' with my muffin." It's ridic.

Friday then Saturday... Then another day off. Counting down the days til cupcakes are out of my life. New job but keeping the old friends. They are the only reason I haven't thrown post-its all over the kitchen and peaced out. Oh yeah, and because that'd be rude and it would make for a bad recommendation. Is that okay to blog about? I'd never blog about you, Idina, when you hire me.

You can even throw a phone at me and I'd still wipe your ass after you take a shadoob in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment