Monday, August 23, 2010

Text.

Today I did not ask myself, "What would Idina do?" Instead, today, I told myself... Idina would NOT text and drive, so neither should you! ( That you is me talking to myself in my head and you the three readers that I have... though one of you is cell phone illiterate with your Zack Morris cell phone. No names. Laser.)
That is my Public Service Announcement of the year.

Two things: One... My Mom's surgeon has a team for Race for the Cure. My family is joining it. I think you should too. Or, you could sponsor me. I do not plan on running it or timing myself, but it is for a great cause and my whole family is doing it in Bev's honor (my mom). The team name is thRock Stars if you are interested...

Two... Orange gatorade does not taste good after brushing your teeth. Fyi. I'm doing you a favor...don't do it! Hear me Idina? Don't succumb to the pressures of your thirst after brushing your teeth!

You think Idina would sponsor me to walk the race? Or race with me? If only she knew me... Sigh.

Guacamole at work tomorrow. It is all that is keeping me going.

No comments:

Post a Comment