Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Sad.

You can imagine my utter disappointment when I realized on my way to work that Samantha does not and never has worked on Tuesdays and therefore I would not be eating guacamole. The depression immediately set in once I came across the news and I began to wake up midway to work.

I even turned around in my neighborhood because I forgot the guacamole I was so looking forward to consuming.

Day was not all bad. We spoke about all the Mexican food we wished we were eating, so that was amusing.

Oh, and Laura and I went to Target on our lunch break. I was in search of a cheap air mattress for my prostitution ring I plan on setting up in the spare room at my friend's place... WHOA. Kidding. Calm down Samantha!

Idina would not be friends with me if I became a prostitute. That is pretty much the only thing stopping me. Don't you dare make a snide Maureen comment or I will revolt.

I wonder if Idina is allergic to anything. I should know this for when we eat brunches together. I don't want to pass her honey pecan butter for her corn muffin only to find out that she will pass out. I am NOT CPR certified. I should be though. I have seen enough ER to pretty much wing it. Good Samaritan laws will cover me if I break a rib. Or maybe I got confused during that finale of Seinfeld. It was some time ago. Sigh.

One of these days... someone will be able to rightly interpret my train of thought.

Until then I will continue to write my Idina blog and live a life mediocre at best.

1 comment:

  1. Listening to your boyfriend's, I mean, fellow prostitution ringer's band at the moment on the intraweb. I really like him...excited about the show on Monday. That is all.

    ReplyDelete