Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Brag.

I am going to brag for a second about my trip to DC. The trip where I saw Idina in concert. Yeah, that one.

If you have been following this here blog for some time, then you will remember said concert. You may also remember the fantabulous moment when Idina sang "What I did for Love" while Marvin Hamlisch played the piano. It was an incredible moment in my life.

Now, I will direct you to last night's episode of Glee. What, might you ask, was the last song of the episode? Oh, no biggy... Just "What I did for Love," but sung by Lea Michele.

I got mad respect for Lea. I do. I just want to say that it just didn't compare to Idina in DC. I mean, Marvin Hamlisch accompanied those insane pipes of hers. You just can't top a performance like that... you can't.

I did, however, slightly pee myself. Oh how I do love Glee. I haven't been so peeful since the episode where Idina sang Barbra.

OHHH! OHHH! Maybe I can somehow add my video of Dee's performance. It sounds amazing but it's nothing compared to hearing it with live ears. I keep wondering if that was just a treat or if it is done at all of her recent symphony shows I guess I will come to see in Atlanta! Oh, I need to ask for that day off work. I should probably wait until I get back from NYC and have worked a little more. It is just one day. If not, I will be forced to quit. The struggles of being an adult... Sigh.

NOTE: I attempted three times and the video would not upload. Curses.

No comments:

Post a Comment