Sunday, September 5, 2010

NYC.

So, I have no clue where I will be sleeping in NYC but I will still be at Bar Nine on October 1 Idina... Just might be looking rough and/or sleeping in the alley next to the place. No biggy. Not worried. Idina wouldn't be panicking right now. Of course not. She has her shiz together. Hmf.

I thoroughly enjoy that I have Labor Day off and I thoroughly enjoy that I only have two more days of my current job left. Every day that I continue to swirl solidifies that I made the proper life decision. Going to miss seeing my friends every day though.

I have no idea what to bring to the city in September clothes wise. I am really going to have to keep asking myself, "What would Idina do?" as I pack. It is pretty important that I have the proper attire if I am going to be sleeping on the streets.

No comments:

Post a Comment