Sunday, September 19, 2010

It's official.

I have already failed. I missed a day of blogging. Since it was a weekend, I think I should be excuses Ms. Menzel. Thank you kindly.

I bought my tiny shampoo bottles today. I need to mentally pack. What would Idina pack? I'm glad I brought that up. I still have yet to pinpoint Idina's fashion. She ain't too glam, but she can rock a gown. I just don't know. Her street attire seems to be strictly jeans and tshirts. I approve. Is that the Mommy side of her or has she always been that way?

New project... I need to start chronicling Idina's fashion throughout the years. I'm talking everyday get ups as well as premieres/award shows. Google is going to love me over the next few weeks. Months even. How long does it take to chronicle a lifetime of fashion choices anyway? Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment