Thursday, September 16, 2010

New Job.

It has been a while since I've blogged about my life in regards to my thoughts about Idina and her life. I started the new job on Monday and I happen to be quite bored at the moment. Training is not thrilling. I get to start for real Monday. Um, yay.

It has come to my attention that my New York trip is fast approaching. I have not blogged enough. Idina will never come. Ha. I still get to see her in Atlanta. Yes, she will be performing and yes, there will be a ton of security but it will be like we are old friends having a reunion.

I can't wait to hear her new stories. I don't know if you (my three readers) know how funny she is. I hope I did her justice when I retold every story to you guys at work. I'm good, but I'm not Idina good.

News flash.... It just hit me. Who am I going to relay my Idina news to at work? Maybe one of these women is a closet Dee fan.

Oh, should I or shouldn't I bring my Wicked playbill to Atlanta? Definitely not going to bring it to New York. How would I explain that one? it is ridiculous. And that is coming from me. So, anyway... Sidestage Atl... Playbill signage? Too much? Hmf. I am going to clam up. What do you say to your idol? Ugh, they don't prepare you for this in college. It most likely won't happen, so I'm sure that's why they took it out of their curriculum. Duh. What was I thinking?

No comments:

Post a Comment