Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Laser.

Laura, if you still read this... I pulled a Scott today. I got a greatest hits album on iTunes because the price was so overwhelmingly right. I was just going to buy a couple songs from The Smiths, but you know how I cannot resist an iTunes bargain.

Also, I offered to swirl at the new store on Friday night. I doubt Mar will take me up on the offer but it might impede on Salsa. I will get back to you.

I have decided to use this blog as my own personal Laura connection today. I hate that I can't text you sweet nothings all day. Get rid of that Zack Morris business. Pronto. There are just some things I cannot text your husband!

Anywho, on to Idina importantness. I am coming to terms with the fact that no one reads this blog and that Idina will never know how I feel about her. Does my blog come across as a bit too fanatical? Should I be glad she doesn't know about it?? I have so many questions. I can never tell if people understand the fine line that is my sense of humor.

Alas, I will never know.

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog BUT you should add pictures too. Maybe show what you want her to wear and what you think she should do for hair, make up etc.
    Add info on the family...mix it up a bit.
    You need to get into the fashion world's blogs and add yourself as a follower and post on their blog. Heck find HER blog...You know there is one somewhere...ALL AWESOME People blog.
    I love your blogs and YES you SHOULD Be a Prof Blogger your writting skills are mad good!
    Aunt Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morgan, if I didn't have the zack phone I would text you nonstop. I miss you so much at work. It is killing, KILLING me. Um, no you can't swirl at the new store on Friday because it would definitely impede on Salsa. I filled out my employee review form, boy was that a blast. If they give me a raise then the first thing I will buy is a new phone...if they aren't a million doll hairs. Oh yeah, that raise might not come because I almost burnt the kitchen down with a blow torch. Why we can't use a wee creme brulee torch to toast some marshmallows just further explains why Gina is crazy.

    ReplyDelete