Thursday, September 16, 2010

note

to self...

Do not write a blog entry over cereal before going to work in the morning. I apologize to whomever chose to read that garbage. It was madness.

I got in with the cool smoker crowd at work today. I am really working my way up the social ladder at this place and I haven't even been there a week. I amaze myself some days. Truly.

Currently obsessed with... (other than one Idina Menzel)- Dexter. I love that serial killin' fool. I love Rita. I love everything about that stinkin' show. Netflix is about to be on Dexter Season 3 overload.

Cannot believe I have a weekend. A real weekend ahead of me.

I have so much to do before New York. I have a goal of at least one blog per day. I have tiny shampoo bottles to purchase. I mean, I already feel overwhelmed. Not to mention... I need to prepare my heart to be broken. Idina will not hear about my blog desperation. She will not come to meet me and I will be crushed. Consider myself prepared.

Let's be honest for a minute. Even if she did happen, on some off the wall miracle of a chance, to read this blog... the likeliness of her finding me charming is slim. Not many people understand me. It is far more likely that I will be served with a restraining order in all actuality.

OH MY. What if that does happen? All that money I spent on tickets to Atlanta will be wasted. I think I am about to have a panic attack. My chest is suddenly very tight... Happy thoughts. Happy thoughts, Morgan.

Funny... Did you hear that? Funny. Yeah, the guy said, "Honey, you're a funny girl."

Phew. All better. May Idina singing Streisand always give me strength.

I think I missed Sesame Street. There was no official date and I am certainly not going to tivo every episode. Is that show daily or weekly? Regardless... I will catch it on youtube.

Wherever Idina is... I hope she finds much comfort in the fact that she has one fan out there who finds a reason to occasionally blog about her (my) own fanliness. (Fanliness - not a word. Well blogger, it is now.)

1 comment:

  1. Sweet girl your blog is awesome! I am a huge fan of Dexter too Keelee (your cousin you met long time ago) hooked me on it. Gotta keep reading i love it!

    ReplyDelete