Monday, September 20, 2010

Doodly Doo,

I was told today that I should be paid to blog. Do you hear that Idina? I keep saying it... when will you listen to my loyal fans?? I am up to five followers now. I am kind of a big deal on the intraweb, okay? Jump on that train lady!!!

Day one of actual work was a success. Add this to my qualifications Ms. Menzel... I can now make cold calls to strangers and type emails at a rather fast pace. You need me on your team. NEED.

Countdown NYC is approaching. I wish I planned on staying until Sunday so I could go to Dee's show on Saturday night. I am such a poor planner.

I would like to take this moment to point out that I have referred to one Idina Menzel in three (four if you count the most recent use of her full name) different ways. I like to switch it up in my blog. I'd hate for my readers to get bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment